Thursday, April 29, 2010

Retailer of the Month! Woooo Hoooo!




This evening I am very surprised to learn that I have won "Retailer of the Month" for last

For those of us heading to the markets on the weekend to sell our wares, its very rewarding to hear when someone likes what we are doing.

Its a huge effort to pack the car, unpack and set up shop at the markets only to have to pack up again at the end of the day. It's hard work! I'm lucky to have a supportive husband to help me at both ends, but it can still be exhausting.

Anyway, I have won 2 tickets to see a movie at the Dendy Cinema's Portside. My husband and I are going to see Date Night. I can't wait. Thank you to Leasl and Rachael who do a fabulous job organising the Boutique Market every month. I look forward to many more in the coming months.

Keep checking the blog during the week as I have some news to break, but I think I may need to tease you a little with images for a while first before I spill the beans. There may even be a giveaway in it. I will iron out the details and let you know tomorrow.


2 comments:

Cathie said...

congratulations!
well done, enjoy

Boutique Markets said...

well deserved Cathy!