Sunday, June 14, 2009

What a Launch!

Yesterday saw the launch of the Boutique Market at Portside. And what a Launch!

A huge thanks goes out for the efforts from our fabulous Boutique Markets Team, Racheal, Leisl, Kerry, Nicole and Taryn. With a fabulous location, talented stall holders and the great crowd at Hamilton the Boutique Markets Portside are set to be the next hottest thing in Brissie.

The gods where smiling on us with beautiful weather.
And as they say, if you build it they will come! And so they did. A tremendous turn out.

I can't wait for the next Boutique Market at Portside.
To be held on the second Sunday of the month,

Sunday 12th July from 8am to 1pm.

With the very popular Coffee and Chocolate Festival running in conjunction with the
Boutique Market, it’s going to be a great day.

So bring your friends, and your spending money, and get in early as many of the stall holders had sold out by lunch time.

If you like cupcakes, get in early or you will miss out. And if you love the fabulous styling’s of Ookee Mee you better get in quick. With 2 lonely skirts left hanging at the end of the day, Lyn will be a very busy girl this month replenishing stock.


And lastly, thank you to the wonderful crowd at Hamilton, who made the day all the more pleasurable. It’s lovely spending the day talking with people who appreciate the efforts that go into delivering the unique and beautiful designs that are the Boutique Market Portside.



Cathy Dearinger (aka Kate)

From Peg & Kate














5 comments:

Sandrine said...

Hello Cathy, I agree with you the market was fabulous, we have been totally blessed with the weather as I realise this week it is rain rain rain...I hope next time I will be able to escape from my stall to come and say hello and have a better look at your great goodies!;)

Peg and Kate said...

I agree, I was admiring your hats from my stall all day. I love the little pink one and was devastated when I saw the red one walk away with a very lucky customer. I love your work, and look forward to seeing you at the next market.

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Thanks for the update and so glad that it was a successful day for you.
Thanks also for stopping by the shop...don't be a stranger.

From
Liesa

Rob Lockyear said...

Hi Cathy,

This is Rob from the Queensland Times. Would love to do a story on your products. Give me an email at rob.lockyear@qt.com.au if you are interested.

All the best,

Rob

Peg and Kate said...

It was nice meeting you Rob, I look forward to reading your article in the QT.