Monday, March 1, 2010

A new album for inspiration....

I have an iphone, although I have never downloaded any music from the itunes store for my ipod. Last night I thought I would have a look at what music is available and I found a brand new Eric Bibb album - Bookers Guitar released on the 23rd Feb 2010. Its that new its shiny!

So of course I had to have it, and Oh My Goodness it is great. I already have a favourite track. Anyone who follows Peg & Kate will love this one. "Turning Pages" If you love it as much as I do you can get it here.

Eric Bibb's Album "Diamond Days" has inspired me many a day to get working. And when ever I listen to it, I think of my own Grandma and all the lessons she gave me. Here is to Grandmas all over the world and all of the wonderful lessons they give us. Cheers!

If you want to find out a little bit more about the fabulous Eric Bibb you can visit his website here

No comments: