Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thankyou Wendy.....

It's oh so nice to get feedback from your customers, and when the feedback is positive it's inspiring.

Wendy your note gave me a real boost, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Wendy purchased a Pencil Roll for her daughter over the Christmas break at the Boutique Markets. She tells me it has been a real success. It makes me so happy to think that I am giving others the same joy that I gave my daughter when I made her first Pencil Roll and introduced her to Lyra Pencils.

So this morning I was inspired to get sewing on something that will invite more of my Boutique Market customers to experience the Lyra difference. I'm not going to say too much, only that you should call into my stall this Sunday and join me for some colouring in.

Experience the Lyra difference for yourself. Your all welcome to pull up a chair and join me. See you Sunday.

Here is a little hint on what I have been sewing....


Looks like this and took 6 metres of fabric.....hmmm see
you Sunday and find out.


Boutique Markets
Portside Wharf, Hamilton
This Sunday 8am till 1pm

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the new piece!

Wendy.
P.s can you give me some of your creativity,LOL it would come in handy with home schooling!

Nicole said...

It looks great Cathy! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow x
and colouring in :)

Kathryn said...

We missed you on Sunday!