Sunday, October 4, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy......

(above image, All New Peg & Kate Library Bags)

Super busy, getting ready for Market Day this Sunday at Portside Wharf Hamilton. I'm also getting some stock ready for a retail outlet in Brisbane. But more about that later in the week.

I need to save something to blog about. I'm trying really hard to meet my Blogtoberfest promise. I've already missed a couple of days over the weekend, so I really need to get focussed. If you are interested in Blogtoberfest, and what it is, then just click on the Blogtoberfest Ad to the right. Just over there ------>> no, scroll up a little..... a little more....... Yep there you are.

Spent today, cutting fabric. And should get started sewing very soon. In fact, I'm going to get cracking right now. Blog to you soon, hopefully tomorrow. So come back and visit tomorrow afternoon. I will try not to disappoint ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You sound so busy, I am surprised you have time to fit it all in. I too feel busy, but just starting with a sore throat and a dreaded lurgy! Suzie. x

Vande Historic Costuming said...

Yay, to productive days!
I am hoping for one of those myself today...

red bamboo said...

Good luck with Blogtoberfest! Think it's a great idea! love the little bag too!