Monday, August 24, 2009

Liana Kabel - Jewellery Making Workshop




(above images of Liana Kabels jewellery)


Guess what I'm doing this Saturday?

Yep, I'm attending the Liana Kabel jewellery
making workshop at the Ipswich Art Gallery.

I'm so excited, I have booked Rose into the children's workshop,
and I am attending the adults workshop. The great thing about that is
I get to sit in on the children's workshop with Rose. So I get twice the fun.

You can purchase Liana's jewellery at her Etsy store online,
good luck deciding on a favourite. I love them all.

Jacina from the Ipswich Art Gallery tells me there are still a few places
left in both workshops, so if you are interested in joining us please
make sure you book ASAP.

For details on the workshops click on the below links;

Adult Workshop Bookings
Childrens Workshop Bookings

www.lianakabel.com


2 comments:

Liana Kabel said...

Hi Cathy. I look forward to meeting you and Rose tomorrow!

Peg and Kate said...

Dido